Aphix Software provide B2B Wholesalers & Distributors with an Award-Winning Digital Commerce & Ordering platform. We’re going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for a new Software Implementation Consultant with Project Management experience to join our team here in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
As part of the implementation team, you will be the key point of contact for all new customers to manage and guide them through their onboarding journey. You will need to quickly understand their business requirements and how to leverage our platform to achieve greater efficiencies, sales and overall better customer experience.
Being able to contribute technically at a product implementation level as well as delivering projects are the key competencies that will enable you to be successful in this role.
- Ownership of customer implementation projects
- Providing technical input & configuration on both Aphix platforms & customer’s ERP systems
- Regular onsite meetings with customers
- Producing detailed specification/SOWs capturing the scope of the project
- Managing internal & external stakeholders, reporting on progress and potential risks
- Compiling & agreeing acceptance/feedback lists with customers & minimising scope creep
- Regular communication to key stakeholders
- Onsite and over-the-phone training of customers in the use of our platform
- Coordinating, tracking and communicating milestones and actions between customers & our delivery team
Requirements/ Education/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Science or Engineering subject
- At least 2+ years of experience in delivering software product integration projects - SaaS, ERP,
- CRM and/or business systems preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Exemplary communication, organisational and time management skills
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, delivering high-quality services and experience of
- Working effectively as a member of a team
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Full clean driving licence & own car
- Willingness and flexibility regarding travel in Ireland, UK or other locations if required
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options.
- We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!