Reports to: Head of Engineering
Location: Remote or Hybrid (see below)
At Aphix, we help B2B companies scale fast while assuring a quick and continuous return on investment in a digital world. Our platform offers a huge advantage, choice of channel and flexibility in how they grow their Digital Commerce business. That flexibility includes the ability to extend the Aphix platform to meet our customers’ business needs.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary engineering team. Your mission is to deliver solutions that meet our enterprise customers' needs while leveraging the Aphix platform's power. In the process, you will gain vast product and domain knowledge and feed that knowledge back into product and engineering teams to drive ease of extension, security and flexibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, your key responsibilities are to:
- Be a vital link between our enterprise customers, product and engineering teams
- Translate customer requests into a set of clear business requirements for a product-focused engineering team
- Ensure any solution is optimised to take advantage of the Aphix platform and ensure simplicity for both our customers and our delivery teams
- Size/cost solutions in conjunction with other teams for our customers
- Put in place the systems, procedures and training to ensure a repeatable and consistent experience for our customers and a scalable operation for us as a company
- Spot trends in requests from our customers and translate them into roadmap requests supported by data and analytics
- Translate items on a product roadmap into agreed user stories and acceptance criteria for engineering
- Perform maintenance and updates with our customer success team
- Work with our product specialists and pre-sales teams to specify business requirements of more complex enterprise solutions
- be proactive in cross-team improvement initiatives and report on progress and key metrics.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years (ideally 8+) general experience in the software/ICT industry in a technical, design, product or project management role
- At least 3 years (ideally 5+) in a similar role as business analyst, requirements analyst or product owner
- Experience in a cloud/SaaS based software environment is desirable
- A degree or formal qualification in computer science, usability & design, innovation management or product management is preferred but not essential
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We offer exciting career opportunities in software product development for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
Aphix encourages & supports all of our people to develop their careers and learn in a way best suited for them. All of our people and roles differ, and we embrace & recognise that difference. We welcome remote applications with monthly team meet-ups* (typically 1-3 days a month) while also happy to support hybrid or office-based working.
*accommodation and travel provided by us.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity - We are focused on high levels of growth, providing strong career opportunities. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people - Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social - We hold regular company-sponsored team lunches, virtual team building events and our annual weekend conference
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on the length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts (depending on location)
- Flexible Work Hours (subject to role and length of service)
- Hybrid Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office in the centre of Drogheda town close to public transport
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!