Demand for B2B eCommerce continues to rapidly grow globally. It is a fast moving, complex and constantly evolving space where our products have a hugely significant impact for our customers and help them be successful in a multi-channel, digital world. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven person to understand and deliver maximum value for our customers and by extension capture value for us as a company.
As a Product Owner for our B2B Digital Platform products, you will be at the forefront of driving the product strategy and ensuring the successful delivery of solutions that delight our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and customer success, to bring innovative features and enhancements to our platform. You understand and communicate clearly the product priorities and ensure a focus on high quality, continuous delivery of value to the market. Collaboration is a key part of the role and you are a person that loves to translate business value and customer needs into product detail and vice versa. You will work with our engineering teams in an agile environment, striving for continuous improvement in all we do.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Product Strategy: Understand and feed into our product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our products.
- Product Delivery: Understand and translate our product vision, strategy, and roadmap into customer value and features successfully delivered.
- Collaboration: Work closely with customers, development teams, UX/UI designers, and other product owners and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- Customer Focus: Understand the needs and pain points of our customers, gather feedback, and use insights to drive product improvements.
- Ownership: Take ownership of the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to delivery, and continuously iterate to optimize product performance.
- Communication: Effectively communicate product goals, features, and progress to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies to inform product decisions.
- Proven track record as a Product Owner for a B2B SaaS software product company.
- Passion for technology, digital innovation, and a deep understanding of the B2B eCommerce landscape.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Self-driven and proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Proven and strong ability to translate user needs into effective user stories, wireframes and technical detail.
- An eye for great UI/UX and a solid understanding of eCommerce design best practices Strong competence in relevant tool sets such as Jira/Confluence and Figma or similar.
- Knowledge or experience of building products for a real time integrated ecosystem such as SaaS products that integrate with ERP, CRM and other cloud-based software systems.
- Agile/Scrum certified as a Scrum master and/or Product Owner with a passion and knowledge of the wider software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
You will work remotely and in our Ireland office in Drogheda in a hybrid and flexible setup. You report to the Product Manager for Digital Commerce and work within a global team of talented Product Specialists, Product Owners, Technical Writers, Architects, UX Specialists and Engineering Teams that span our three main product lines.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!