Ideally, you have experience as part of cross-functional product teams and can demonstrate examples of enterprise applications where you have been a central part of the delivery team.
Aphix Software are a fast growing, innovative product company offering a unique team environment and the opportunity to contribute to the future development of our products. We are seeking a team player to join an open, agile, and positive team environment. We utilise SCRUM and all team members contribute to achieving our goals and furthering our products.
- Guru skills with CSS and HTML
- A good working knowledge of MySQL and PHP
- Practical knowledge of Git/version control
- Use of issue tracking tools such as Jira – Customer Issue Logging, Resolution and Reporting
- Knowledge and interest in web standards, accessibility, SEO and industry trends
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are expected
- Display commercial awareness especially in relation to the efficient use of time and resources
- Ability to meet developmental and project delivery goals
- Strong attention to detail and client empathy is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the team and externally
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, delivering high-quality services and experience of working effectively as a member of a team is essential.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- Education to degree level in a computer science, multimedia or related discipline is purely optional - show us how you're awesome rather than a piece of fancy paper :-)
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We offer exciting career opportunities in software product development for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people. Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social. We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Benefits. We offer a number of schemes and benefits to all employees equally:
- Industry benchmarked salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!