Creating a mobile experience for navigating product catalogues from 4 to 400,000 products is no easy task - Aphix are seeking an experienced React developer to help take our mobile and web applications to the next level.
Aphix are looking for someone passionate about building cross-platform, offline-first mobile and web applications that are scalable, performant and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Ideally, you have experience as part of cross-functional product teams and can demonstrate examples of applications where you have been a central part of the delivery team.
Aphix Software are a fast growing, innovative product company offering a unique team environment and the opportunity to contribute to the future development of our products. We are seeking a team player to join an open, agile, and positive development team environment.
- Excellent, practical, client-side mobile app and web app development ideally with React
- Strong focus on developing solutions with local storage, PouchDB/CoachDB or GraphQL
- A commitment to Test Driven Development
- Guru skills with CSS and HTML
- A practical working knowledge of interfacing with server side REST services
- Practical knowledge of Git/version control and deployment pipelines
- Use of issue tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence, BitBucket and Pipelines
- Ability to meet developmental and project delivery goals
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, delivering high-quality services and experience of working effectively as a member of a team is essential.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- Education to degree level in a computer science, multimedia or related discipline is purely optional - show us how you're awesome rather than a piece of fancy paper :-)
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We offer exciting career opportunities in software product development for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people. Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social. We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Benefits. We offer a number of schemes and benefits to all employees equally:
- Industry benchmarked salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!