Aphix Software provides award-winning eCommerce and mobile app solutions to wholesalers, manufacturers and distributors in Ireland and the UK. We’re going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking an Inside Sales Executive to join our sales and marketing team to help us realise the demand for our solutions.
The successful candidate will work with the sales and marketing team to grow our customer base through new business opportunities, help generate brand awareness and work with our existing clients. The key focus of the role will be on the Irish market but you also assist our sales team in the UK, especially with product demonstrations and remote meetings. The Inside Sales Executive may also have responsibility assisting with other global opportunities as and when they arise.
The employee will be predominantly based in our office at The Mill, Drogheda. There may also be some travel visiting prospects and customers or attending events throughout Ireland, but mainly in the greater Dublin area.
- Work with lead generation team to identify new business opportunities
- Carry out inside sales campaigns (via phone / email marketing)
- Follow up and qualify leads generated by direct marketing and the partner channel
- Manage some sales opportunities in Ireland end-to-end
- Support sales team in the UK
- Demo our solution online
- Prepare sales proposals
- CRM database management – grow, keep clean and up to date at all times
- Be an active contributor to the function of the sales and marketing team
This is the Role for you if you have:
- A third level qualification in business, sales, marketing or other relevant degree and/or proven track record in software/ technology sales is essential
- 2+ years relevant sales experience, especially in the consultative selling environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, demonstrably able to use a variety of communication styles, language, and media
- Experience with CRM systems is essential
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities and business acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative, yet also strong team player
- Full clean driving licence and access to car
- Irish work permit
- A knowledge of ERP and eCommerce would be a distinct advantage
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options.
- We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!