You are customer-focused, have great attention to detail and lead by example.
Aphix Software is a fast-growing, innovative product company offering a unique team environment and the opportunity to contribute to the future development of our products. You will benefit from and share knowledge with other team members on current and future trends and frameworks (SASS/SCSS/Less, Bootstrap/Material UI, React, etc). We are seeking a team player to join an open, agile, and positive team environment. We utilise SCRUM and all team members contribute to achieving our goals and furthering our products.
- Design, Installation and customer deployment on our eCommerce platform
- Liaising closely with customers on the telephone, by email and online systems such as Teamwork
- Creating and improving designs, eCommerce layouts and deployment tools
- Working closely with other team members (designers, developers and managers) to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of work packages.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- 2-5 years commercial web design & development experience freelance or in an agency is a must
- Be a team player and have technical leadership potential or experience
- A diploma or degree level in a Digital Media, Design or related IT discipline is an advantage
Key Skills Required
To excel you will have…
- An outstanding talent for HTML & CSS (Sass, SCSS, Less, Gulp) and responsive design techniques
- Knowledge and experience of rolling out eCommerce & CMS based websites for clients, especially where customisation is required
- Excellent customer communication, empathy and project management
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, attention to detail and delivering high-quality work
- Excellent team communication, organisational, and time management skills
- Practical knowledge of Git/version control and common developer tools sets
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We offer exciting career opportunities in software product development for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people. Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social. We hold regular company-sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Benefits. We offer a number of schemes and benefits to all employees equally:
- Industry benchmarked salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!