Aphix provides award-winning eCommerce and mobile app SaaS solutions to wholesalers, manufacturers and distributors in the UK, Ireland and globally. We’re going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced B2B SaaS Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team to help our customers realise the full business benefits of our products and solutions.
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of our newly created Customer Services team, focusing on ensuring that our customers continue to be delighted with their purchase of our software and solutions long after their initial purchase. The ideal candidate is passionate about our customer’s businesses and the role they can play in contributing to their eCommerce business strategy and objectives.
A born problem solver, they are proactive in devising and proposing innovative solutions to address business challenges and opportunities, and delight in seeing customers succeed. To achieve this, they are adept at establishing and maintaining strong working relationships both with the customer and with the internal teams who deliver the required solutions to customer needs.
A combination of strong relationship management, project and issue management skills, coupled with enough technical knowledge of SaaS platforms and how they are used to deliver business benefits are all essential ingredients to being successful in this role. You will also thrive in a multi-tasking and busy environment, so work organisation and time management skills are also to the fore. If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the customer and team resources to work toward.
- Assist customers as needed with optimising their business use of our software products to achieve their business goals.
- Seek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customers and other customer success team members.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Promote an energetic fan base for our products and encourage brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value.
- Maintain and demonstrate a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best product solutions for their needs.
- Optimise existing customer success processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
This is the role for you if you have the following:
- Experience planning, and organising work and managing/coordinating work delivery with team members and related work colleagues.
- Exceptional ability to foster positive business relationships with customers and with the team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, internal and external.
- Some technical skills are required, sufficient to be able to navigate and demonstrate our suite of SaaS products, and to facilitate the gathering of customer requirements for product additions/changes.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
Working with us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people. We offer exciting career opportunities for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity - We are focused on high levels of growth providing strong career opportunities. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews
- Work with great people - Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social - We hold regular company-sponsored team lunches, virtual team-building events and our annual weekend conference.
- Flexible Work Hours (subject to role and length of service)
- Hybrid Working (subject to role and length of service.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.