We are currently looking for a Front Line Customer Support person to join our growing team in Drogheda.
At Aphix Software, we provide B2B Wholesalers & Distributors with an Award winning Digital Commerce & Ordering platform. Our support team is at the heart of the company, interacting with our
customers and helping them get the most out of our products & solutions.
We’re looking for someone who likes to help, loves technology and wants to work in a fun, fast-moving and growing company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal person will be a great communicator and have worked in a Customer Support role, or similar, preferably within a software/SaaS/product based company.
- First point of contact supporting our customers on a daily basis via our various support channels.
- To ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved on our helpdesk system
- To keep the customer informed at all times of the status of their issue(s) until resolution
- Pro-actively diagnose & troubleshoot customer technical questions
- To highlight high priority issues where assistance from the other departments are required to get issues resolved
- Production and submission of documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner
- Handle customer complaints
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Participate in training customers
- All other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical science or engineering subject.
- 1-2 year’s experience in a Customer Support role, ideally within a SaaS or Software Product based company.
- A passion for customer service and talking to customers.
- Great organisation & time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written.
- Explaining complex solutions in a simple to understand approach.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities with an awareness of when you need to escalate an issue or ask for advice.
- The ability to work as part of the team, as well as being able to take ownership of tasks and work independently to resolve them.
- Calm & steady under pressure.
- Process orientated.
- Previous troubleshooting/support experience in a software / SaaS product environment.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options.
- We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!