Award-winning digital commerce scale-up, Aphix Software, is actively seeking suitable applicants with strong project management and customer communication skills for the position of Customer Success Manager for Services.
Following initial deployment of a customer’s selected set of Aphix eCommerce platform solutions, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the on-going approved solution enhancement Services needs of customers are met in a timely and commercially reasonable manner.
- Leading and motivating the Services team to ensure they provide the best possible customer service solutions in response to customer requests.
- Assisting in the recruitment, development and appraisal of staff.
- Business Relationship Management: Managing customer Services Contracts, providing committed Service resource time and holding regular account management review meetings with these customers to address solution enhancement, configuration and customization requirements. This can also involve assisting Sales in negotiating terms for such contracts.
- Service Management: Developing and updating customer Services procedures and policies.
- Managing a master backlog of customer requests from multiple customers, scoping and documenting customer requirements, managing refinement of these into technical specifications that can be actioned by Service Engineers, overseeing QA and deployment of developed solutions.
- Remaining up to date with ever-changing customer service developments.
- Status Reporting: Analysing important management information derived and performance information from systems used to manage Service requests, and updating KPI reports accordingly. Presenting such reports, plus creating and driving action plans to address customer Services issues arising from such reports.
Additionally, you will be required to attend meetings with senior management on a regular basis to report on and ensure key targets are being met. It may also be necessary to attend and in some cases facilitate training sessions on new company products/services.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 Hons., in an IT related discipline would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Project or Programme management skills and experience (qualification / experience in any of Prince2, PMP, CPM, CSM would be an advantage)
- Experience gathering and documenting Business requirements, producing business requirements documents for sign off by customers and sufficiently detailed to be used by services engineers to produce technical solution specifications
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Services management role
- A tenacity to drive excellence and quality in all aspects of their areas of responsibility, identifying and embracing best practice.
- Confident operating and managing in an environment of change.
- Ability to operate within agile, waterfall and bimodal methodologies.
- Understanding of the need for effective governance and oversight process
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity - We are focused on high levels of growth providing strong career opportunities. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people - Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social - We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, virtual team building events and our annual weekend conference
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office in the centre of Drogheda town
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!