Aphix provides award-winning eCommerce and mobile app SaaS solutions to wholesalers, manufacturers and distributors in the UK, Ireland and globally. We’re going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced B2B SaaS Customer Success Support Team Lead to join our Customer Success team to help our customers realise the full business benefits of our products and solutions.
Effective Problem Solving To drive a path to provide a customer-first experience as part of our journey to ensure improvements in Customer happiness and engagement.
People Management To be passionate about customer service and oversee the activities of all support team members to ensure that they deliver excellent customer-first service, and provide customer guidance to full resolution of issues raised.
Create great relationships with key stakeholders to enhance the performance and reputation of the Customer Success Support team within Aphix, its customers and their 3rd parties.
Operational Excellence Establish and maintain processes and procedures that maximise the performance and efficiency of the team and enhance the customer experience delivered. Makes it a priority to meet all customer expectations / SLA’s and keeps track of all performance indexes which include tracking initial response on incoming calls, speed of call triage and prioritisation, call escalation to L2 and L3 support and to other departments as appropriate, progress on open aged calls etc.
Become a product expert and take a hands-on approach to calls at level 1, including triaging and troubleshooting but also manage the more complex support cases to conclusion, either individually, or in support of team members from a coaching and team development perspective.
Loves change and wants to grow within a fast-moving and adaptable company.
Reports to Customer Operations Manager but works collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as Engineering and Product.
- Give specific directions to the support team members to enable them to meet specific customer needs.
- Showcase level of expertise by providing satisfactory explanations and solutions to customer questions and issues to gain their confidence.
- Create and manage both intra and inter-team work processes that will boost the level of productivity, enhance excellence in communication and monitor the level of service delivery in order to determine areas for improvement.
- Maintain a central problem management route with clearly defined process steps and responsibilities at predefined levels of resolution, Levels 1, 2 and 3, ensuring team members handle all issues in line with SLA’s and progress them in a timely manner.
- Take measures of crisis management to determine the severity level of issues being managed, and control all effects that may arise, particularly from high-severity customer issues or long-delayed customer issues to avoid senior-level escalation.
- Organise training and/or make arrangements for team members to receive training on the latest and best practices in handling support-related issues and on the Aphix products, platform and services being supported.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all customer request handling activities in the support department and present them to management upon request for evaluation.
- Develop several strategies to tackle issues to have a backup plan where a particular strategy might not be effective.
Key Skills Required
- Good knowledge and proven experience in customer relationship management with a commercially focused mindset. Enjoy working with customers.
- Be knowledgeable about ERP systems, SaaS eCommerce systems, and support desk tools such as Zendesk, Hubspot Jira or other similar tools.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, with particular emphasis on excellent problem-analysis skills.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to multi-task and take task switching in their stride
- Ability to showcase good leadership skills to motivate and carry team members along.
- 3 – 5 years in senior support or support team leadership role, preferably in a software company.
Education and Experience
Some proven work experience with SaaS / eCommerce based applications is an advantage.
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We offer exciting career opportunities in software product development for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity - We are focused on high levels of growth providing strong career opportunities. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people - Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social - We hold regular company-sponsored team lunches, virtual team-building events and our annual weekend conference.
- Industry benchmark salaries.
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on the length of service)
- Modern office in the centre of Drogheda town.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!