Aphix provides award-winning eCommerce and mobile app SaaS solutions to wholesalers, manufacturers and distributors in the UK, Ireland and globally. We’re going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced B2B SaaS Channel Partner Manager to join our sales and marketing team to help us realise the demand for our solutions.
The B2B eCommerce market is growing rapidly - the UK alone delivers more than £500 billion in B2B eCommerce sales in just the last 3 years. Aphix is a rising star in the B2B eCommerce space and has an ambitious strategy for year-on-year growth. Our Aphix partner channel is one of our key drivers for growth, particularly in the UK market.
Due to the recent success of our channel development in acquiring new partners, we are now looking for a skilled channel sales professional to join our sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and championing new and existing channel partnerships, from our ERP resellers, trade associations and ERP vendors. We are looking to you to build strategic relationships for joint success, working together with our partners to identify joint sales opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with our partners with a clear focus on partner success
- Create partner enablement plans for each partner and agree on joint targets
- Work closely with partners and their end clients to identify potential opportunities and leads
- Successfully work with our sales team on partner-generated opportunities to achieve the sales targets
- Work closely with our marketing team to create campaigns to drive channel sales
- Be an active contributor to the function of the sales and marketing team
This is the Role for you if you have:
- A degree in business, sales, marketing or other relevant degree and/or proven track record in channel sales
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant B2B Sales experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems, in particular SAP Business One, Intact and Sage
- Experience working for an ISV in the ERP reseller marketplace
- Working with CRM systems is essential. Hubspot would be an advantage
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, yet also a strong team player
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car
- UK / Irish work permit
- Knowledge of eCommerce would be a distinct advantage
Working With Us
As a multi-award winning and dynamic company in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people. We offer exciting career opportunities for our global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real, direct input into the direction of our products.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity - We are focused on high levels of growth providing strong career opportunities. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews
- Work with great people - Our team is passionate, driven and successful - join us if you are too!
- Social - We hold regular company-sponsored team lunches, virtual team-building events and our annual weekend conference
- Flexible Work Hours (subject to role and length of service)
- Hybrid Working (subject to role and length of service)
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!