Increase sales and growing confidence
As well as directly increasing sales, Sofa House's established customer base grew in confidence with the consistent, secure and efficient environment offered by Aphix WebShop.
Direct impact on sales
Better experience for existing customers and access to new markets
Noticeable reduction in costs
Dramatically reduced the need to print flyers, brochures and catalogues
Sofa House Imports Ltd was founded in 2002 and specialises in the wholesale of sofas, rugs and carpets in Ireland and the UK.
Based in Dundalk in Ireland and distributing all over Ireland and the UK to independent retailers, Sofa House is a well established company with a large volume of trade customers.
Sofa House have an extensive product range of leather and fabric sofas, in a wide range of styles and colours, all finished to the highest standard, catering for every need.
The Challenge They Faced
Given the number of customers, the geographic distances and rapidly changing catalogue Sofa House had a number of business challenges:
- Customers could only place orders by telephone, increasing costs & putting pressure on telephone staff at key times of the day.
- Customers could only order during office hours as Sofa House had no online presence.
- Customers could only check stock levels via phone or email, which was slow and inefficient.
David McCullis of Sofa House said, “Expanding seamlessly into all available market avenues has become increasingly more important as consumers and retailers continue to move business online. This was not always possible previous to WebShop as phone calls or visits to our show rooms were required."
Sofa House recognised they needed to evolve their business in order to satisfy customer demands for online ordering and accurate information on stock availability. The company evaluated many solutions and selected Aphix Software's WebShop as the preferred solution.
Aphix's B2B eCommerce Solution
Aphix's specialised eCommerce platform WebShop offers Sofa House and number of advantages, such as:
- ERP integration, allowing trade customers to place orders directly into their ERP system, saving the company substantial time and money
- The ability to allow clients full access to all live information and account details behind a secure login, including stock, order status and history, invoices and account ledgers and an attractive, easy to manage and compelling e-catalogue for customers to browse stock and place orders
David expanded on the reasons Sofa House chose WebShop over other solutions: “Aphix Software's ability to integrate the two systems interactively made it a sensible move. WebShop allows our customers every available opportunity to instantly discover new products, browse our range and purchase at a time that suits their schedules, often outside our opening hours. We can now make quick and efficient transactions in an environment whereby our customers are able to browse and choose products in minutes. Reinforcing our brand is something WebShop allows us to do very effectively, building familiarity, trust and a constant and viable link with customers old and new.”
Possible deployment time, up to 10 times quicker than bespoke projects.
Reduce order processing time to zero.
20 times cheaper than manual order processing.