As retailers step up a focus on eCommerce sales, many of their distributors are lagging behind. A survey last fall asked retailers and their suppliers of consumer products to name their three top priorities for 2016.
The priority most often cited by retailers, 75% of them, was “grow eCommerce sales.” But while that represented a major new focus by merchants on e-commerce rather than store sales, retail chain suppliers have not responded to that shift with their own focus on eCommerce, the study found; Among the 130 distributors in the survey, their most often cited priority, by far, was “streamline fulfillment,” cited by 80%. In comparison, 50% of distributors include growing eCommerce sales among their top three priorities.
According to b2becommerceworld.com distributors top 5 Priorities of 2016 have been released.
- Streamline fulfilment, 80%
- Grow eCommerce sales, 50%
- Expand private-label product offerings, 40%
- Improve the in-store shopping experience, 33%
- Manage legacy technology systems, 33%
Aphix Helps you Deliver On All Areas
1. Streamline FulfillmentThis term relates to improving the efficiency of a process, business or organization by simplifying or eliminating unnecessary steps, using modernizing techniques, or taking other approaches.
- quickly and conveniently showcase your catalogue with images and descriptions
- get instant real-time access to account information
- have customers order history at their fingertips
- easily compile an order
- send order confirmation emails to their customers
- Simple and easy to use Content Management System. A powerful tool giving you full control over managing and marketing your website.
- Real-Time Integration with your Accounting Software.
- Customize your WebShop with your own brand identity by applying your own brand logo, colours and more.
- Integrated trade (B2B) and retail (B2C) eCommerce modules, connected in real-time and designed to help you maximise order conversions and revenue.
- Full access to business data from account history to invoices and statements.
- 24/7/365 customer service by always having up to date product information, stock availability, order tracking detail etc.
2. Grow eCommerce Sales
WebShop has the complex capabilities to offer users the following benefits,
- Online shopping sites offer retail sales directly to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail (for example, with newsletters)
- Highly engaging for launching new products and services
3. Expand Private - Label Product Offerings
Private-label products or services are typically those manufactured or provided by one company for offer under another company's brand. WebShop offers the following advantages in this area,
- Allows users to maximise their earnings potential By reaching new markets.
- Your clients have the ability to order 24/7.
- You no longer need the space (premises to sell your product).
- Users now have the ability to compete with branded products
- Product inventory tracking
- Save on operational costs
- Drive conversions and sales
- Boost product awareness
4. Improve the in-store shopping experience
There are some important eCommerce site features you should consider which will ensure your eCommerce platform will provide excellent usability and accessibility for customers. With Aphix Software we provide your customers with the best possible experience addressing and implementing the necessary key features for long term success of your online business.
- Fast and Accurate Search Feature
- Product Description
- Easy Website Navigation
- Customer Focused Content
- High-Quality Images
- Clean and Effective Design
- Customer Support
- Simple Checkout Functionality
- Relationship Building Features
- Premium Website Security
- Marketing Features
5. Manage Legacy Technology Systems
A legacy system, in the context of computing, refers to outdated computer systems, programming languages or application software that is used instead of available upgraded versions. Our software has the complexity to integrate into older systems allowing your website the ability to portray a sleek, sophisticated eCommerce interface to customers, while at the same time working in tandem with your legacy system.